Thursday, July 12, 2012

Not a big deal.





Perfectionist





In the case of affliction

Friends and me


Nur Salian



Because I'm a big fucking nerd, all I've been doing is working and playing Skyrim, reading The Way of Kings and going to medieval fairs. Well, just one because I missed out on one earlier in the year and that is more than a little devastating. I also didn't get to buy a cloak which has no practical purpose except to look goddamn badass. At home. Times like these make me wish I lived in America/UK just so I could actually attend a LARP or something. I'd probably be some NPC tavern wench so I can play around with the story lines and not have to do anything overly strenuous. Or maybe a rogue.

Anyway, I have also overspent on a shitload of clothing and shoes that's been trickling in, and thus I will have have something to talk about in time to come. All I need is to get my hands on a decent camera and I'll get onto that shit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment