Thursday, April 26, 2012

it's stellaaaah orright










So, I got a whole lot of Etsy swag -

x 1 maxi skirt with x 2 side slits. 

x 1 black velvet swirl bolero crop jacket

Darklands Vintage
x 1 black and silver striped sweater

Darklands Vintage
x 1 black chunky striped knit sweater


I've only worn the last item out, and boy is it comfortable. It's a shame that I don't have the UNIF Nevermind Skirt, but I've found something similar and I'll fix it up myself. I adore Darklands Vintage and Tarantula Sisters, and already have a massive list of things I want to purchase next. I was waiting for my next pay day (9 days!!) but, eh, I don't want to risk someone else grabbing what I want! It did take a little while for the order to get here,  but as it was making a trip from Canada to Australia, I did expect it to take some time.

All I need now are the essential Kreepsville items and I think I'll be set for a couple of weeks (??). I'll be placing an order for this after I finish depleting Etsy of its grunge/90's/goth resources.






peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment